Wednesday 2 September 2009

Sketch Saturday are looking for new DT members!

Hi Everyone!!
I'm sure you all know by now...but pop over to Sketch Saturday if you are interested in becoming one of their new DT members, they are on the look out now!!.....

I spent a long time last night mmmmmming and arrrrrring about wether I should have a go... and then this morning I figured, why not?
So here is my entry......
For the first part of the DT call you have to follow the sketch over on the Sketch Saturday blog...
I rotated it because I prefered it that way....

And heres a lil close up.....
Image~ A little hug (Sugar Nellie)
coloured with promarkers
Papers/card ~ K&co, DCWV and coredinations
Martha Stewart doily lace border punch
sentiment ~ cuddly buddly
rest from stash....
Good luck to everyone else entering!!! and keep your fingers crossed just a lil bit for me......
Thanks for looking!
Paula xxxx

12 comments:

Jo said...

Ooooooh! Paula, this is beautiful.
Perfect layering and superb colouring.
Thank you & good luck!
Jo xx

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Wow Paula,
it´s a wonderful card!I love the paper and the Image.
Hugs
ALexandra

Unknown said...

fantastic card, love it to bits the papers are gorgeous. If you didnt get on the DT with this beauty they need there heads bangin! Lol
love emma xxxxxxxxxxx

Katty Bell said...

What a beautiful card. Everything works so well together. Love the image and how you've coloured it :)
Kat.x

Unknown said...

Beautiful good luck

Love Dawn xx

Sadilla said...

That's gorgeous, I really like it... good luck!!
Sadia

Martina said...

I simply LOVE this card!!! So gorgeous!! I will keep my fingers crossed to be chosen for the Design Team!
Martina

Becky said...

Oh I would have you on my DT in a flash Paula! Good luck hon, your cards is AMAZING!!
Love Becky xx

Eiglas said...

Lovely card Paula! Your placement in the DT call is deserved!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Unknown said...

Congratulations well done! good luck for Pt 2

Love Dawn xx

Terry said...

Hiya Paula, I love your wonderfull card hun, very nice coloring and the choice of papers are great. Congratulations on making the 12th finalist hun, I wish you good luck for the second part and I want to thank you for your very sweet words on my blog. Thanks Hugs Terry

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Paula with making it in the top 12 ;0)
Good luck in the next round.

Janneke X