Saturday 19 September 2009

Sketch Saturday 69 ~ Gorjuss in silver

Hi again... back for another post today!!!
Hubby and my little fella both went to bed early tonight, so I had chance to craft...yippeeee!!
Heres my entry for this weeks Sketch Saturday.... my heart always sinks everytime I pop over and the sketch has an oval shape in it.... I dont have anything to cut ovals!! :(
HOWEVER...I had an ingenious solution today.... we had some old photos out on the desk that we had been showing to my son... of me when I was at school.... arggghhhh... well you know how all the old school photos came in those brown cardboard frames?? one of them had an oval shape cut out..... whooohoo!! so out comes the photo, in slips gorjuss.... draw round the edge... et voila!!
I amaze myself sometimes.... lol!!
I was going to show you the photo but.... well ....no!
anyway, enough waffle heres my card...... You can't see it very well, but I've painted her dress silver.....

You can just about make it out on a close up....

Stuff:
Stamp: Just a girl
Coloured with promarkers and silver paint
Papers Bo bunny and BG
X cut flower punch
craftwork cards candy
handwritten sentiment
rest from stash
Thanks for looking!!
Paula xxxx

No comments: