Monday 21 June 2010

Just a note to say... Sugar bowl challenge

Good Morning!!
Wow, its beautiful out today... hope its lovely and sunny where you are?

I had a lovely suprise when I popped over to see what this weeks Anya Ink challenge was...
My Dahlia card had been picked as the winner!!



Thank you so much Anya Ink girls... you made my week!!!

Right onto todays card... its been a while since I entered the Sugar Bowl Challenge
so that was my challenge for today...
 you need to follow this fabulous sketch by Marlene
and the 'please include' is Girly... easy peasy then....

Heres my effort...
I used my FAVOURITE Stamp ever... 'Postbox' minus the postbox...lol...

Stuff:
Stamp Image: Postbox sugar Nellie
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Cardstock: Stampin up
Paper: Bo Bunny Persuasion, MME quite contrary ,
Sentiment: Do crafts clare curd
Embellishments: Woodware button, Ribbon RAK, Flower from hobbycraft

Thanks for stopping by today... I'll be back tomorrow...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG paula! well done, its a stunning card...it really stood out from the rest, you absolutely deserved to win top pick!

and your sugar nellie card is scrummy

love emma xxx

CraftyC said...

Well done on your win Paula and another fab card you have made
Clairex

Lilian said...

Congratulations on your win! :) Your cards are awesome! Lovely coloring and details. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Becky said...

Congratulations Paula but then I'm not surprised cause your cards are always so yummy!! xx

PCM said...

Congratulations on your Anya win.
LOVE your Sugar Nellies - that image is just wonderful and you did a great job of coloring. TFS