Wednesday 16 June 2010

Just be yourself... Another challenge card!

Good Morning!!
Feels a bit funny this posting daily lark... who wants to put bets on how long I keep it up?

Rightyho... today I have something a bit different...
A shaped card!!... well kind of.. its a boring card with a bit sticking out...lol!

Cute Card Thursday are looking for 'anything but square' this week, so I thought I'd have a go!

This sassy lassy (lol...I need to get out more) is Charlotte from The Greeting Farm...
Yes... I'm a million years late in developing an addiction to these babies!!

I ADORE her, and thought this quote was perfect for her,
So I think I qualify for The Secret Crafters 'Quotes' Challenge too!!

Wish you could see the glitter on her eyelashes, it looks fab IRL!!
Plenty of doodles on this one... think I'm getting my mojo back!!

Thanks for looking!!

Stuff:
Digital Image: Charlotte
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Cardstock: Stampin up
Paper: Kay miller-Full of life 
Sentiment: Handwritten
Embellishments: Xcut retro flower punches,and pearls from bunny zoes crafts, hand drawn doodles

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Cool!!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Tis is beautiful. I love your doodling and the sentiment is fantastic. Marianne x