Thursday 25 February 2010

yellow and pink x 2 (plus one with green too!)

Yoo-hooo, I'm back again!!
I'm here with a couple more cards... (I know!! I don't know what's come over me this week!)
I'm expecting some new goodoes to arrive soon as well, so you're likely to be seeing alot more from me!
I always like the colour challenges, both of these cards were inspired by fab colour schemes...
First up is my Pink and Yellow entry.....
The sketch is from:
Papertake Weekly Passion for Promarkers wanted Tulip yellow and Baby Pink (GORGEOUS) Plus stitching...
I've handstitched quite alot on this card, was so relaxing (till I pricked myself..ouch!)

I'm also entering this for Stamp Something where they want to see 'Spring somethings'

Image: Sarah Kay coloured with promarkers
Papers: mix of BG
Next up is another pink and yellow one... but this time with a bit of green added....
I've followed the Fab Sketch over at:
Sketch & Stash
Penny Black ware asking for Pink, Green and Yellow....(FAB!)
I'm also entering this for Fussy & Fancy who wanted us to 'Dazzle them' I've used 2 VERY dazzling crystals... (although the piccy doesn't do them justice!)

Image 'crush' penny black Colored with promarkers
Papers BG and MME
Ribbon Stampin up


This stamp is the first stamp I EVER bought, and has been VERY neglected!! but I do adore this lil doggy!! I've handmade the flower using a circle punch.... think I need a bit more practice... lol!

Thanks for looking!!!
Paula xxxx

18 comments:

Suzanne said...

Another 2 fantastic cards. Really loving the Sarah Kay one - such beautiful pastel colours and gorgeous details
Hugs
Suzanne x

Kylie said...

Wow you are on a roll girl! 2 more fabulous cards. Lovin' the colours.

Kylie ox

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

2 Gorgeous cards! So beautiful! Love all of the stitching details! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Tracy said...

Both gorgeous cards, love all your hand stitching. Thanks for taking my PfP challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Super sweet and perfectly Spring! Lovely coloring and accents too. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something this week. :)

Krista said...

Beautiful cards! Love the hand stitching! Thanks for sharing your creative creations with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Jill said...

gorgeous card for PTW I love the SK image and wow your handstitching is fab! I love the Sketch n stash card that image is so cute thanks for joining us at PTW and Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I can't keep up with you these days Paula. Some really gorgeous cards. I just love them all. You have used some of my fave images again. Marianne x

Becky said...

Wow Paula, they are both so gorgeous, love that sweet little doggie and your handmade flower is brill too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful cards paula and I adore that cute pup....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Juanita said...

Both of these cards are adorable, love the colors. Thanks for joining us a Fussy and Fancy.

Michele Roos said...

Two beautiful cards Paula. Gorgeous colouring of the images and I also love the flowers to. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous cards. I love both images and the ppaers, and that handmade flower is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Paula, what a stunning card. I love the Sarah Kay image and your colouring is awesome. Beautiful papers and your stitching is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne said...

Paula two stunning cards your PFP entry is gorgeous and the colour combo is perfect for this image thanks for joining us this week. Sue :o)

Unknown said...

Hi Paula, this is soooo pretty! Love the spring feel to it and that image is gorgeous-you've coloured her beautifully too! Really like the hand stitching too! Hugs, Rowena

Emma said...

Both gorgeous cards, love the colours and adorable images. Your hand stitching looks fantastic...
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

I love stopping by here because your cards are so beautiful and inspiring. I love the colours you've used on this one. x