Wednesday 24 February 2010

Vintage (or at least my version of it!!)

Over at Simon Says Stamp challenge this week they are asking for a vintage project, with flowers...
I've got to be honest, I don't really 'do' vintage, but really wanted to challenge myself (thats the point right?)
I followed the fabulous sketch over at Paper Play

and I'm also entering this card at Stamp With Fun where the theme is 'stitch'

stuff: Sarah Kay stamp (Roses garden)
coloured with promarkers and pencils
Papermania vintage and BG lemonade papers
Flowers are Woodware and Prima

hand stitching and doodles...

I'm not even sure if this is vintage?... but I'm going with it....
Not sure I'll be trying this again...took too blooming long!!

Thanks for looking!!
Paula xx

6 comments:

Kylie said...

Well I think you should do it again as it turned out faboulous! Nothing like a good challenge to get the creative juices flowing. Love the Sarah Kay image and those papers are beautiful.

Kylie ox

Unknown said...

You are on a roll!!
No challenges for ages now we cant stop you lol..

This card is TOTALLY STUNNING!!! Love everything about it!!

Suzanne said...

Love it. Looks fab. I don't do vintage either, lol
Hugs
Suzanne x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Paula, beautiful image and papers.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Oh you rocked Vintage! This is just awesome!!!!! Of course, this is one of my fav images! Beautiful work!
Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Emma said...

Stunning card, such a gorgeous image and love the colours.
Hugs Emma x