Saturday 5 December 2009

Sketch Saturday #80 Jeanettes DT week...

Morning!!

Its time for another fabby sketch over at Sketch Saturday... and this time its Jeanettes turn to give Jo a well deserved break. Jeanettes sketch is a fabby one, and I'm sure you'll all love using it!
Before I show you my card I want to say a HUGE welcome to my amazing friend Emma, who is now a member of the Sketch Saturday family..... do pop over to her blog to see her debut DT card..... WOWSERS its a beauty!!!
I'm really unhappy with this card, and can't put my finger on why... think its the snowflake... no time to make another though, so this is it.....


Stuff: Skating Mo's digital pencil
Coloured with promarkers and pencils
Papers Bo bunny
Circle sentiments punched from DCWV paper
Snowflake charm from whiff of joy
Rest from stash and a bit of doodling...
Be sure to pop over to all the DT blogs to see their fabby creations.... Every week I am totally in awe, and still have to pinch myself when I think that I'm on a team with such a talented bunch of crafters....
The prize this week is this beautiful stamp from Whiff of Joy.....
Hope you can join us....
Paula xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Paula, thankyou for the intro!
What you talking about?!! your card is gorgeous as they always are
catch up with you soon, its all go in our house, only just put the tree up
love emma xxx