Thursday 27 August 2009

Friday Sketchers 66 ... Manga girl 'Eva'

Hi again....I'm back!!!
I really don't know whats wrong with me at the minute, I can't stop crafting!! I do suspect that very soon I will just crash and burn and you will hear nothing from me for weeks!
But for now, I'm still on a roll.....
Theres is a fabulous sketch over at Friday Sketchers I especially love the idea of adding embellishments around the base of the circle.....
Here is my Attempt.....

I love these Sugar Nellie Manga Girls so much!!! I've decided to call this one 'Eva' beause I think she looks great with my favourite Basic Grey Eva papers...

Stamp ~Manga Girl Sugar Nellie
Coloured with ~ Promarkers
Papers ~ BG 'Eva'
Ribbon ~ American crafts
Card Candy ~ craftwork cards
Hope you like....Thanks for looking!!
Paula xxx

2 comments:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Wow, I love your colourng of the image - well done

Minxy said...

aw another sweetheart, i just adore the manga images