Wednesday 26 August 2009

2 more cards....I'm on a roll!!!

Been really enjoying crafting over the last couple of days, so I'm making the most of it......
Here are a couple more challenge entries....
First up for spoonful of sugar Sonja has done a very unusual sketch.... but I do like a challenge....
Heres my effort....

Image~ Reflective (Sugar Nellie)
Coloured with ~ promarkers
Papers ~ Laura Ashley
Mix of MM flowers, and punched flowers
Handwritten sentiment
Ribbon ~ American Crafts
Next is my attempt at following the sketch over on the All That Scraps blog, its a fabulous sketch, but I had to rotate it, cos I NEEDED to use this cutie again......
I don't have an oval cutter, so I handcut an ovally type shape....

Coloured with ~ promarkers
Papers ~ Basic Grey lemonade
Rest from stash
handwritten sentiment

Thanks for visiting!!
Paula xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

wow both gorgeous paula,really loving the second one..isn't she such a cutie:)

sue
xx

Lori said...

WOW two gorgeous, really sweet cards. I love the colors you used on both of them and the images are just precious. Your coloring on both of them is FABULOUS! Great job

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous and a great take on this weeks sketch,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS,Hugs Debbie x

Minxy said...

2 most delightful creations :O)

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a lovely card,love the cute image and all what I can see on the card...wow, thanks for playing with my sketch
Hugs, Sonja xx