Tuesday 26 October 2010

And now for something completely different!!! Clean and simple....

Well, after all the 'distressing' I thought I should try out something else...
Clean and Simple...
I'm a big fan of the CAS style, but like distressing... Its not something I feel I can quite grasp...
When I saw the Sketch over at Cute Card Thursday I had an idea, so ran with it...
I've follwed the colour scheme over at Colour Create ~ Aqua, Purple and White
Sorry for the 'iffy' pic... bloomin' tricky to photo white cards I think...

I've used the rather adorable Rosie Posy from Lili of the Valley
I've coloured her with promarkers...
The papers are scraps from DCWV 'pocketful of posies' stack
The sentiment is from docrafts
And I've added some Viva Decor pearls...

My hubby said he REALLY loved this card... as its not 'fussy' like my others.... what does he know??? LOL!!
I'll be back tomorrow with a 'fussy' one... hee hee...
Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Oh it's gorgeous Paula!! (But we love fuzzy ones too) :D

Riet said...

So beautiful card Paula,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Julie said...

Your card is lovely, I do like the CAS look.

Mina said...

wow Paula, this is beautiful and these colours work so well with the cas look...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx