Tuesday 16 March 2010

A Card at last!!

Good Evening!
You didnt expect me to be posting on a Tuesday... I bet!! LOL!
I've made 2 cards today, but I'm late in the day taking photos, and the other one I just couldn't get a photo of..

This is my entry following the fab sketch at Passion For Promarkers...

And as the Secret Crafter challenge is 'Anything Goes' I'd also like to enter it there...

Looking at this now, I'm not sure about the colours I've used!... it may just be the quality of the Photo...Anyhoo...its made now...

I've used a gorgeous Belles and Whistles stamp (Tania Baking) I've coloured her with Promarkers and Pencils...

The papers are a bit of a mix! DCWV green stack, and BG origins... In real life they look good together...I promise!

Pearls, buttons, ribbon and stuff, are all from stash, and I've finished with a handwritten sentiment, and a bit of doodling....

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula xx

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colours. They do work well together you are right!!

The image is very cute too...

Poppet said...

Great card, love the corner detailing. The colours look great together very shabby chic. :-) xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think the colours look fab together. Love th corners and the layout. Marianne x

Unknown said...

Love yr doodling and sentiment! looks scrummy

Love Dawn xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Paula, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Christine said...

Hi stunning card love the image & colouring great layout..thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Paula, super colouring and love the doodling details
thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

Wiccababe said...

beautiful card Paula, wonderful colouring and love the doodling details
thanks for joining us at pfp and good luck
Debbi
xx

Loz said...

OMgosh... your colouring is awesome!! I love how her aapron looks!!!

Michele Roos said...

Beautiful card Paula. Gorgeous colouring of the image and love the doodles also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Ida / Little said...

I think the colours look great Paula, so don't worry about them! Your card is gorgeous, love the sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at PfP! :)

Hugs Ida

issy said...

Stunning card, and coloured to perfection. I love those colours you have used on the image they give the image a vintage feel.. very clever..

x
issy