Sunday 15 November 2009

Snowflakes for Cute Card Thursday

Hey.... another post this week... see, I kept my promise....
I've made a card to enter into the current Cute Card Thursday Challenge.... which is 'Glitter me silly'.... if you click to enlarge the image, you can just about make out the glitter on the snowflake.. and the word 'snowflake' has been cut using glitter card....

I just had to have this Whiff of Joy stamp.... I think its so beautiful... but didnt think when I bought her that she is really meant to be for Autumn, and I wasn't really likely to make all that many Autumn themed cards... never the less she made it into my shopping basket....
'LIGHTBULB MOMENT!!!' as soon as I stamped her I had the idea that I could replace the leaves she was 'catching' with a snowflake!!!..... and now I can use her for Christmas cards!! 'well done me!' I also had to 'remove' the hat that she had on her back....
Isn't she just so stunning... I think she is my Favourite stamp....

coloured with promarkers
Papers BG Dasher
Ribbon Stampin up
'Snowflakes' cut using 'Tina thinks youre cute' sizzix dies
doodled snowflakes
rest from stash

Thanks for popping over for a visit!!
Paula xxx

7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Paula, this is simply divine hun! Love it to pieces, brilliant job. Hugs, Squirrel xx

SemSee said...

WOW Paula! This card is gorgeous, but your colouring is just STUNNING! Seriously hun, it's jaw-droppingly amazing! Hugs, Sem x

Louise said...

Quite agree the stamp is stunning but so is your colouring too,fab card.
louise xx

Emma said...

Stunning card and soooo pretty...
Hugs Emma x

Jo said...

another stunner! :)
how cute is this card, nice touch that the image is 'catching' the snowflake charm *claps*

Anonymous said...

So pretty love the layout too! and the distressed paper again on this one is ACE Samantha :0)

Sue said...

gorgeous,gorgeous, gorgeous,i love it when you have a light bulb moment,this is so pretty and a lovely idea:)

sue
xx