Monday 26 October 2009

Colour create challenge ALL WHITE!!

Hiya!!
Well here I am with the card I promised on saturday... it has taken me till now to photograph it!!
Have you ever tried to photograph a white card!!! OMG! I tried every conceivable setting on my camera, every spot in the house..... you name it I did it..... and still its awful... but at least you can actually see what its meant to be.....
this is my entry for this weeks colour create challenge which is a challenge to create an entirely white card (image colours excepted) I knew straight away that I had to join in... I like the tricky ones!!!

stuff: Angel Emma All that scraps
Coloured with promarkers
Plain white card stock embossed with cuttlebug snowflakes folder
white satin ribbon and some wire swirls and dewdrops..
I love the simplicity of this, and plan to make lots more... but I won't be photographing them!!
thanks for looking!!
Paula xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Paula!

Wow, this looks so colourful!(LOL)I think it's stunning. A real challenge, never tried this.

Hugs,
Renata

Julie said...

Great card - this challenge actually scares me as I can't not use colour but I love what you've made! Juliex

Sandra said...

Fabulous Paula.... Love this challenge. Really want to have a go myself.
Your card is stunning. I'm so glad you persevered and got it photographed.
Hugs
Sandra x

Louise said...

Love this card paula it is soooo pretty.
louise xx

Mina said...

stunning card Paula, I know exactly what you mean about photographing white but your photo is excellent and shows every detail...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Sue said...

i have told Ian it is all your fault for me spending more cash...lol...i spotted your gorgeous card at teatinme and went and bought these angel digis straight away....love love love this card...thanks for the insiration darl..loves ya:)

sue
xx

Becky said...

Wow! That's such a beautiful card Paula, I just think it's totally outstanding, I really must rush off to create an all white card (sounds like Michael Barrymore lol!) and hope that it turns out just half as good as yours!
Can you tell I love it??!!
Love Becky xx

Dena said...

I too thought it was hard to photograph these cards, but yours looks FANTASTIC!!!! I am so in love with the CC Designs and you did a fabulous job with it! Thanks for joining Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Hugs, Dena