Monday 27 July 2009

3 in 1 comeback.....

It really has been an absolute AGE since I posted on here...so I'm trying to make up for it this week.....
I've managed to combine 3 challenges :) with this card.....
Sketch Saturday have a fabulous sketch this week (when don't they?)...
Cute card thursday want to see eyelets...I havent used eyelets for ages, mainly due to the hammering involved! (I normally do most of my crafting later at night) so this was really fun!..
and Daring card makers want to see you make the edges of your cards look special... which I hope I've acheived using an x cut flower punch and some wavy scissors...
Close up of the 'special edges' and eyelets...and incase you want it a close up of the image
Image~ A little birdy told me (gorjuss girls) Sugar Nellie (the birdy is on hols ;))
coloured with ~ Promarkers
Papers~ Basic Grey June bug and lemonade
Flowers~ Prima got prints?
flower punch~xcut
eyelets~ making memories
Ribbons from stash...sentiment hand scribbled....
Thanks for looking!!

7 comments:

AN said...

Runsas ja ihanan täyteläinen taideteos--tykkään kyllä kovasti! :)
An

Vanessa said...

Funky stuff - love it. :)

Vanessa.

Lythan said...

That is a truly special edge. Love how you ahve made your card :)

SueH said...

The borders on your card Paula are so inspired.
I would never have thought of the eyelets, ribbon and brads along the edge of a mat like that.
Mine always end up along the edge of the card.

Thanks for ‘daring’ to join in this week.

Sue
x

Dragonlady said...

What a comeback. Love the card and the ingenious use of eyelets.

Ali x

Juls said...

just love this card soo much! Love the colours and the layout, love the slightly vinatge/collage feel. and I think you have used the eyelets in a very creative way!

Allissa (Lisa) said...

Hi Paula, have only just found your other Blog. Wow, im loving this card hunni..it sure hits a beat!

Hugs
Lisa.xx