Tuesday 26 August 2008

Daring Card Makers Challenge 'This Way'

I made this card for my Hubby to let him know I was thinking of him, as he starts his new job today. I wanted to steer clear of the obvious 'New Job' card....

It works perfectly for the Daring Card Makers Challenge 'This Way' in which you have to make a card using arrows....

The stamp is from PENNY BLACK and is called 'crush' and I think its SO sweet, Trouble is i fell in love with it when i saw it, but didn't think about the fact that it does have limited uses! hmmmm.... looks like hubby will be receiving lots of cards!!! Anyway..... the papers are from DCWV and are from the 'pocket full of posies' range, the star button, and mesh flower are from making memories, tag attached with safety pin.... and you guessed it... the arrows are more doodling!!!

my second challenge entry.......ooooh I'm on a roll!!!

4 comments:

Helen Pritchett said...

he is lovely, great elements
love helen x

Rein said...

What a cute card!

ella bella said...

All your cards are so gorgeous Paula and this is no exception, i love the layout and the colours and how cute is that dog
Tracy x

POPPET said...

How nice, and something so different...

Love Pops x x x