Tuesday 1 January 2008

About Me

Hi!!
I'm Paula, I'm 31 years old, and I come from Derbyshire.
I've been card making for a few years now... and I am hooked... I don't have a particular style...I just see where my creativity takes me on any given day.....
I love to doodle on my creations, to add a little bit of 'me' ....

I adore Sugar Nellie stamps, so you will see LOADS of them used on here.... also have a soft spot for penny black stamps.... but you will often see other things too.... (I promise!)

I own a little company called POLLYCRAFT where I sell my own range of digital images and clear stamps. I love what I do, but sometimes I do get fed up of seeing and using my own designs, and love to play about with other companies gorgeous stamps instead!! and I also love to enter challenges for fun, but I feel its unfair to enter using my own images, as its like free promotion really!!..... so this blog is my escape if you like....where I can enter challenges and blog candys to my hearts content!!

Hope you enjoy your visit, and that you pop back often.
Paula xxx

No comments: